Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday rut

Friday 12/26/08

Workout

Tuck front lever holds: 10x6 seconds
PPPU's: 6x5
One arm wheel rollouts: 4x3 (each arm)

Inverted PU's: 5x5
PPPU's on rings with feet on box: 5x5

Back lever holds: 10x6 seconds
V-sits on parallettes: 10x6 seconds

Strong workout today, some soreness came on later in the day.

12/27/08

Workout

10 - 100m sprints with 3 minutes rest between. Practiced free standing handstands.

This day's workout was not that good. Too much drinking the night before and not enough good sleep. My body is feeling the effects of too much training and not enough rest/recovery; fairly swollen and hypertrophied.

12/28/08

Rest day.


Tried to get lots of sleep. I ate a bunch of sweets today as tomorrow I am back to sound nutrition, training and hopefully better rest. I think most of all of the holiday partying is over. Possibly one more to go on New Year's Day, but I think I'll keep it in check that day.

No comments: